Dennis Bryan S. Villarin

the travels of densoy, also known as congex, cocong, dennis bryan

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Coming home

I did not have internet connection for a number of days which is really terrible but luckily, I got connected today and I won't have to go out and use a public computer to do this. I could question the wisdom of writing articles everyday because there is just no guarantee that anyone will find your pages much less, read them.


Some words here and there published in the world wide web should give me some kind of psychological high. I like to do things and I would be totally bored if I was do to nothing at all.


Dennis is coming home soon. It will be Ira's birthday on July 17 and he should be home for that. It has been a long time since I saw this boy and it would be good to talk to him again.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jiddu Villarin said...

Bro,
Hit me up. Haven't seen you in a decade. Be good to catch up.
Jiddu

twitter handle is: jiddu

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phones
Cingular