Dennis Bryan S. Villarin

the travels of densoy, also known as congex, cocong, dennis bryan

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Come On Down!!

It might be a while before Densoy comes back from the cruise ship in Europe where he works. I often wonder how he does it, working on a cruise vessel. For sure, he gets to see many places in Europe and even in Egypt, an experience completely alien to me. I never go anywhere except when I go to Cagayan de Oro. The web is my world and it suits me fine. I guess it might be a matter of temperament. I do not like to go to strange places at all. For one thing, I would miss my plants and my daily routine. I check my websites and do things and that on my computer. Everything is just the way I like it except for the part where I make money. If I could make some money from the Internet then it would be the best life ever.

I did make some money by pure chance last year but it was the only money I made on the Internet. It tok a bit of maneuvering before I could spend that money. I mostly wasted it on scammy types of internet products. I consider it tuition money for my schooling on the internet. I could just see myself last year, drooling over some offering that would make me a super-rich internet guy. I still get these offers in my inbox but I look t them now with jaded eyes.


Our favorites are: Ching's World, Green Tea, Dumaguete, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Moira Trinity Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Cebu are all in the Philippines in the world of Ching.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phones
Cingular