Dennis Bryan S. Villarin

the travels of densoy, also known as congex, cocong, dennis bryan

Friday, April 18, 2008

Mind Control

I am making a series of posts which are spread across a number of blogs and they deal with changing one's life very specifically my life. I am sick of my life and my lack of control over it and I have therefore embarked on a program of changing my life by changing my mind and the way my mind makes thoughts. This is something I have been doing on and off, trying to change my life that is, but this is the first time that I am going to talk about it and post my progress as well as the thoughts and philospohies related to it.

deja vu, each, eager, ear, earache, eardrum, earhart, earl, earlobe, early, earmark, earn, earnest, earnings, earphone, earring, earshot, earth, earthen, earthenware, earthling, earthmover, earthquake, earthshaking, earthworm, ease, easel, east, easter, eastern, easy, eat, eatery, eau, eaves, eavesdrop, ebb, ebony, ebook, ebullience, eccentric, ecclesiastical, echelon, echo, eclair, email

Anyway, here's Cagayan de Oro City with another one: Cagayan de Oro City. My Cebu City site has made pr1, surprise, surprise. Dumaguete is still in the boondocks as far as Google goes but Dumaguete has made some headway. Jai Alexander rocks!
There is always: Ching's Way and Ching's Web along with Ching's Best and Ching's Illusion. Way to go, Ching!

Related Link: Cruise Lines

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phones
Cingular